Gebze-Halkalı railway line opens today!
The suburban train line, which is expected to carry 1.2 million passengers per day in Istanbul, opens today. Final preparations for Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Line were completed.
Which lines will be integrated into Halkalı-Gebze Marmaray Line?
1- Ataköy Station with Ataköy - Basın Ekspres - İkitelli Metro Line,
2- With Tavşantepe - Tuzla Metro Line at Tuzla Station,
3- Bakırköy Station with Bakırköy İDO - Bağcılar Kirazlı Metro Line,
4- With Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy / Sancaktepe Metro Line in Üsküdar Station,
5- With Metrobus Line in Söğütlüçeşme Station,
6- It will be integrated with Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik Beach Metro Line in Pendik Station.
Halkali-Gebze Marmaray Line:
1. Halkalı - Gebze 115 minutes
2. Halkalı Center - Mecidiyeköy 47 minutes
3. Halkalı Marmaray - Kirazlı 14 minutes
4. Halkalı Marmaray - Mahmutbey 18 minutes
5. Tuzla - Küçükçekmece 94 minutes
6. Aksaray - Küçükçekmece 30 minutes
7. Etiler - Florya 44 minutes
8. Zeytinburnu - Kabatas 42.5 minutes
9. Yenikapı - Halkalı Center 26.5 minutes
10. Yeşilyurt - Üsküdar 26.5 minutes
11. Tuzla Shipyard - Uskudar 47.5 minutes